Planning a bridal shower can be such fun but nerve-wracking at the same time! Make sure the bride and her guests have an unforgettable time by taking care of the following:
- Grab guests’ attention: Wow guests before they even arrive at the shower by selecting a out-of-the-ordinary invite.
- Plan the theme: Be creative and incorporate a theme that hasn’t been used a hundred times before. We love a travel theme (use ‘plane tickets’ as your invite and international snacks for guests to enjoy); a recipe shower (guests bring their favourite recipe as well as the utensils you need to prepare it); and a colour theme (we’re loving pink and gold, all white, or pastels).
- Choose games that are different: There is nothing more exciting than taking part in bridal shower games that are a little bit different. The Knot has some excellent ideas.
- Tantalise their taste buds: Make sure your guests palettes are treated to something special.
- Say thank-you: Send guests home with a sweet favour to say thank you for celebrating with you.