Planning your wedding guest list:
We’ve rounded up 4 of the best free online guest list managers to help plan your wedding day.
Most of these offer some added benefits like RSVP tools, gift registry, wedding websites and guests special requests. We also like the seating planning option that some free wedding guest list managers offer.
Using an online wedding planning tool helps to keep everything organised and in one place. There are options to share the tool with your partner so you both stay on the same page.
Let's take a look at the most popular wedding guest list planning tools.
1. Wedding Guest List by The Knot
- Effortlessly organize RSVPs, gifts, guest lists and more with their Simple Setup
- Upload contacts from your phone, a spreadsheet, Gmail, or on your own.
- Stress-Free List Management
- Export guest lists and meal choices for vendors
- Easy Gift Tracking
- Send thank-you notes
- Create a wedding website on The Knot.
- Guests can RSVP online and see all your wedding info in one place.
2. Guest list planner - Guest manager by Hitched
- Add your guests using Excel or use our quick add option to input them directly. You can link family members together and organise by groups so no one is left sitting alone.
- Keep track of who you have sent invitations to and whether they have RSVP’d. Guests you mark as attending the wedding breakfast can then be easily seated by using our table planner tool.
- Keep Track of Special Requests from Your Guests - Do you have guests with special requirements? Keep track with our notes feature – a great way to keep track of vegetarians, food allergies or anything else you need to remember and pass on to your caterer or wedding co-ordinator.
3. Wedding Guest List Manager - Wedding Spot
A single place to manage your invitations, RSVPs, and seating chart.
- Import Your Contacts
Start your guest list by easily selecting from your Gmail contacts or import them from an Excel worksheet. Once you are done, send off a message to collect addresses for your invitations!
- Online RSVPs
Create a custom RSVP page and allow your guests to accept or decline the invitation online. We'll keep track of everything for you so you don't have to waste a single stamp!
- Build Seating Chart
Drag and drop your guests to quickly put together a seating chart for your big day. When completed, you can easily print out the seating chart and hand that over to your wedding party to get things organized!
4. Wedding Guest List Planner - Moposa
- Import guests from Facebook or spreadsheet and populate your guest list. Create your Seating Plan with your venue.
- Send free eVites to everyone on your Guest List. Use moposa templates to create and send eVites instantly.
- Remember every gift, With a Gift List that works with your Guest List, thank you notes are a breeze. Keep in touch with guests, With free text messages and emails.
Plan your wedding guest list without the hassle.
Enjoy planning your guest list, after all these are your nearest and dearest that you want at your special day. Remember there's no right or wrong way to plan your wedding guest list but you can make it a whole lot easier by using a free online template. Already done your guest list? Great! What about some style trends for 2017? Click here to see them all!